St Neot's Holy Well

 

 

St Neot's Well decorated during the Church Flower Festival

 

 

St Neot's Well entrance.

 

As can be seen by the inscriptions the Well was restored in 1852 and 1996. It was almost derelict in 1852. It has always featured in village celebration during the ages.

 

 

The interior of the well is decorated as well as the exterior during the Flower Festival

 

Below is a photo taken in 1970

 

 

 

 

This photo was taken in 1908

 

St Neot's Holy Well is situated on the right a couple of hundred yards down a small lane that starts in between "Cott" and "Carlyon House". The lane is almost opposite the shop in the middle of the village.